The Organisation of Kashmir Coalition (OKC) reflects it vision and mission in the following declarations:
- OKC serves as an umbrella coalition organisation to facilitate and co-ordinate all the work and the efforts of civil society and Human Rights Organisation to gain access to International Law and its enforcement mechanism to implementing the United Nations Resolutions on the Kashmir Conflict;
- OKC is committed to promoting and projecting Kashmiris Human Rights and their right to Self-Determination;
- OKC pledge to creating public awareness throughout by engaging in organisation to organisation (including people to people contact);
- OKC shall promote solidarity and increase co-operation among its member organisations; and
- OKC is the collective voice of its member’s organisations and works to safeguard and protect the interests of Kashmir in the spirit of promoting international peace and harmony.